Dogs At Disney World??
October 14, 2017
Are you ready for this?
Starting October 15th, 2017, Disney World will be allowing guests to bring their dogs to 4 of its resort properties.
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside Resort
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Cabins at Disney’s Ft. Wilderness Resort
An additional $50 per night cleaning fee for Art of Animation, Port Orleans Riverside, and the Cabins at Disney’s Ft. Wilderness Resort. A $75 per night fee is required for Disney’s Yacht Club Resort.
What can you expect?
- Pets will have access to outdoor pet walkways to get some exercise and green spaces for them to do their business.
- There is a 2 dog maximum per room.
- At check-in, Pluto’s Welcome Kit includes mat, bowls, a pet ID tag, courtesy plastic disposable bags, puppy pads, dog walking maps and a Pluto “Do Not Disturb” door hanger indicating to hotel staff that a pet is in the room. (Housekeeping service in Guest rooms with dogs is only available when Guests are present. Please dial the Housekeeping button on your in-room telephone to schedule a cleaning time at your convenience.)
- Disney enjoys a partnership with Best Friends Pet Care, an on-property full-service facility that can provide assistance with pet daycare and other pet services (fees apply). Your dog may benefit from this if you plan on being away from your resort for an extended period of time.
- Guests with dogs are allowed to use some Resort transportation services, including Disney’s Magical Express and Minnie Van. In order to use Resort transportation, dogs must remain in pet carriers for the duration of transit. All other Resort transportation and public transportation, including Walt Disney World® Monorails and Friendship Boats, are available to Guests with licensed service animals only.
- Up-to-date vaccination records must be available upon request.
- Remember that Dogs are not permitted in Theme Parks, Disney Springs, food and beverage locations, the Club Lounge, Fitness Centers, and other public Guest areas. Of course, this does not apply to licensed service animals.
This dog-friendly option will be available to Guests with reservations Oct. 15, 2017 through Oct. 15, 2018.