Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party (or MNSSHP) is a hard-ticketed event. A regular Theme Park Ticket will only allow you to stay in the Magic Kingdom from Rope Drop through 6PM on Party nights.
A separate ticket must be purchased to attend the Party, even if you purchased a regular Theme Park Ticket for the day.
Discounts on 2019 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Tickets
2019 Party Dates
- August: 16, 20, 23, 27, 30
- September: 2, 6, 8, 10, 13, 15, 17, 20, 22, 24, 27, 29
- October: 1, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 14, 15, 17, 18, 20, 21, 24, 25, 27, 29, 31
- November: 1
- Official Party Time is 7PM through 12AM (Party ticket will gain you access into the Magic Kingdom as early as 4PM) At 6PM, all non-party Guests will be urged to start making their way to the exits.
- All Guests must follow Disney’s Costume Guidelines
- Special Treats are given out all night long.
- Have food allergies? Special Allergy-friendly treats are also available. Ask a Cast Member where you can receive your special teal Allergy bag.
- We don’t have any food allergies, so we don’t have experience with this. Check out Touring Plans for a first-hand account using this Allergy-friendly option.
- You will experience special characters (Jack Skellington and Sally, Seven Dwarfs), special fireworks, Stage Shows, and a Parade that is only available during the Parties.
- There are no Fastpasses available. However, you won’t even miss them. Throughout the years, we only ever see 7 Dwarfs Mine Train have a line, at just 30 minutes long. The only other ride that rivaled that was Space Mountain, last year, when they decided to turn out the lights for the Party.
- In 2018, Disney announced special overlays on 3 rides for the Party
- Special lighting and music on the Mad Tea Party
- Special interactive pirates in a search for “Gunpowder Pete” on Pirates of the Caribbean
- Special soundtrack and and all lights were turned off on Space Mountain
Discount Prices on Party Tickets
Purchase tickets ahead of time through Walt Disney World and your Travel Agent
When you book at least one day in advance, you can save up to $10 off of your Ticket Price (except October 31, 2019).
Just by purchasing them before your Party day, you get an automatic discount.
Adult prices vary between $79 and $135 per person. Prices go up the closer you get to Halloween and all tickets are non-refundable. Many dates WILL sell out, giving you all the more reason to purchase early.
Undercover Tourist is a trusted partner of the Walt Disney World Resort.
Aside from the tickets I purchase right from Walt Disney World, the only other retailer I trust to purchase tickets through is Undercover Tourist.
What’s great about Undercover Tourist is that the price you see is the price you pay. All taxes and shipping is included in the cost. And you can choose to have your tickets emailed to you or send to your home address.
Adult prices start at $78. The discount does get larger as the Ticket price increases.
Undercover Tourist is a popular online retailer, so Tickets WILL sell out! (October 29 and 31, 2019 are already not available!)
Visit Undercover Tourist for more information.