There has been much anticipation for the opening of Jaleo by Chef José Andrés.
Jaleo, in Disney Springs, is the 5th Jaleo location in the U.S., the first in Florida, and the largest of its locations.
This brand new restaurant is set to open for dinner on March 17, 2019.
Jaleo And Pepe By José Andrés Opening In Disney Springs
At Jaleo, plates will feature an extensive menu of tapas, savory paellas, sangrias, and a selection of Spanish wines and sherries, many of which are meant to be shared by the everyone at the table.
Menu items will include:
- Embutidos – cured ibérico ham, pork chorizo, and spreadable cured sausage
- Quesos – cheese from cow, goat, and sheep’s milk
- Paellas – Select specialty paellas are available each night with entire pans prepared to order for eight or more guests and presented tableside
- Gazpacho estilo Algeciras – Classic chilled Spanish soup made with tomatoes, cucumbers, and peppers
- Ensalada de coles de bruselas con albaricoques, manzanas y jamón serrano – Dish of warm Brussels sprouts salad with apricots, apple, and serrano ham
- Ensalada de remolacha con citricos – Salad of red beets, citrus, Valdeón cheese, and pistachios with sherry dressing
- Croquetas de pollo – traditional chicken fritters
- Aceitunas modernas y clásicas – ‘Ferran Adrià’ liquid olives and gordal olives stuffed with piquillo pepper and anchovy
- Tortilla de patatas clásica – Traditional Spanish omelette with potatoes and onions
- Puntillitas salteadas con alubias – Sautéed baby squid from southern Spain with white beans
- Vieiras con salsa de piñones – Seared scallops with pine nut sauce, raisins, and PX reduction
- Gambas a la Zahara – Buttery, garlicky head-on shrimp prepared tableside for guests
Pepe by José Andrés
On the restaurant’s front corner, adjacent to the Jaleo entrance, will be Pepe by José Andrés.
Pepe by José Andrés will be the first brick and mortar location of the chef’s popular Spanish food truck.
Pepe will open for lunch and dinner beginning March 17, 2019.
Pepe is a Quick Service Restaurant, servicing sandwiches, gazpacho, seasonal salads and refreshing sangría. The Disney Dining Plan is accepted at this location.
Starting March 17, Jaleo will only be open for dinner. Lunch service will begin later in the month.
Reservations will open soon
Some dining plans will be accepted at Jaleo (These details will be released at a later date).