In honor of Mickey and Minnie Mouse’s 90th Birthday, Disneyland is throwing a limited-time pop-up experience that you won’t want to miss.
This event is an Instagrammers dream!
Each room is filled with selfie-worthy surprises and plenty of fantastic photo ops. This family-friendly gallery is immersive and imaginatively-themed, perfect for all those one-of-a-kind pictures!
Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration At The Disneyland Resort
What is “Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration”?
Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration is a fun, photo-filled one-of-a-kind experience celebrating all things Mickey.
Opening April 26, 2019 in the Downtown Disney District, you walk your way through the history of Mickey Mouse.
You start out in Plane Crazy, the 1928 black and white Mickey short that started it all. You can even pose as Mickey’s copilot!
The 1 1/2 hour experience ends in the Finale Room, which showcases just how important Mickey is to Disneyland. Post inside an 8-foot Mickey balloon, surrounded by a backdrop of bright balloons.
Pro Tip: Don’t forget to look for Hidden Minnies while you’re there! We’ve been told that there are more than a dozen!
Food and Merchandise
Although food and drinks are not allowed to be brought in the venue, there will be special treats to purchase and bring home with you.
A Mickey Mouse-shaped fudge on a stick and metallic Mickey Mouse cake pops will be available at Marceline’s Confectionery. A valid Event Ticket is required to purchase special Pop-Up Disney! treats.
Special artist collections, apparel and accessories including spirit jerseys, ball caps, sparkle cinch sacks and an assortment of tumblers, popcorn buckets will also be available during this event.
- $30 Weekdays — Monday to Thursday before 4 PM
- $38 Evenings and Weekends — Monday to Thursday from 4 PM to closing and all day Friday to Sunday
- 5-hour complimentary parking at the Downtown Disney District parking lot is included with the cost of your Ticket. Validation from the Pop-Up Disney retail store is good for 3-hour complimentary parking.
- Theme park admission not required
- Guests may print out tickets or present them on mobile devices
- Tickets must be purchased in advance and are not available at the venue – purchases from third-party sites will not be honored
Ready to Purchase Tickets?