Extra Magic Hours is a benefit for staying at one of the Walt Disney World Area Resorts.
Each day, Guests have the opportunity to enjoy the Parks in at least one of the four Theme Parks, either before or after the scheduled operating hours.
But, from August 29 – November 2, 2019, three of the four Disney Theme Parks will be participating in Extra Extra Magic Hours, giving Guests even more time to visit Hollywood Studios’ brand new Land, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, as well as other popular attractions like those in Toy Story Land and Pandora.
Extra Extra Magic Hours This Fall – Including Galaxy’s Edge!
Here’s what to expect
- Hollywood Studios — Galaxy’s Edge opens on August 29, 2019. Hollywood Studios will open at 6 AM for ALL GUESTS between August 29 and 31. There will be no Extra Extra Magic Hours on these days.
- Daily from September 1 – November 2, Extra, Extra Magic Hours will be held from 6 – 9 am, including Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, Toy Story Land attractions and more.
- Animal Kingdom — Extra, Extra Magic Hours will take place from 7 – 8 am.
- The same attractions that are open during Extra Magic Hours will be open during Extra Extra Magic Hours.
- Magic Kingdom — Extra, Extra Magic Hours will take place from 7 – 8 am.
- The same attractions in Fantasyland and Tomorrowland that are open during Extra Magic Hours will be open during Extra Extra Magic Hours
- Epcot — Extra Magic Hours will continue to be available on select days. Epcot will not be participating in Extra Extra Magic Hours
How Does It Work?
- There is no additional cost to go to Extra Magic Hours and Extra Extra Magic Hours.
- Requires a valid Theme Park Admission
- Must be staying at one of Walt Disney World’s Resort Hotels, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels, Shades of Green (Military Hotel), Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels, Four Seasons Resort Orlando, Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, and Waldorf Astoria Orlando.
- Because you will be using your Theme Park Ticket to get into the Park, Guests who do not purchase a Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus Tikets must spend the day at the same Park they enjoyed their Extra Extra Magic Hours benefit.