“When can we book a 2020 Package to Walt Disney World?”
There are so many new things to experience around Walt Disney World’s Theme Parks, this is the question on everyone’s minds.
After a long wait, Galaxy’s Edge is now open in Hollywood Studios. Who doesn’t want to live out their childhood fantasy of driving the Millennium Falcon?
But, not only that, there will be significant changes coming to Epcot in the next for years. If you’re a fan of the current Epcot, unfortunately, this will be your last chance to see the current Epcot before major construction starts.
The Walt Disney Travel Company released 2020 bookings for Walt Disney World vacation packages on June 18, 2019.
When Can I Book A 2020 Walt Disney World Vacation Package?
What is included in a Walt Disney World Vacation Package?
- Accommodations in one of Walt Disney World’s Resorts
- Park Tickets (Can be upgraded to Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus)
- Dining Plan (optional) – FREE Refillable Souvenir Mug with the addition of any of the 3 Meal Plans
- Magic Maker Photo Package (optional)
- FREE Magic Bands for everyone in your Party…can also upgrade to a discounted character MagicBand
- FREE Luggage Tags (included in your MagicBand box)
- Magical Extras card – good for free Mini-Golf and discounts to shops around Walt Disney World
- FREE Transportation between Orlando International Airport (MCO) and Walt Disney World on Disney’s Magical Express – Also includes complimentary Luggage Delivery (optional)
- Early Access to Fastpass+ Bookings
- Access to Extra Magic Hours in the Parks
What is the 499-day rule?
I understand the eagerness to book your next Disney Vacation. But, there is a limitation on how far in advance you can book your vacation Package.
Hotel Reservations can be made up to 499 days in advance of your check-out date. This means that all your vacation days must be included within the 499 days.
Not sure what day 499 days from today is? You can use an online calculator to do the math for you.
Ready to book your Disney Vacation?