There are so many new additions to Walt Disney World, including Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and the Disney Skyliner.
With so many new things to experience around Walt Disney World’s 4 Theme Parks, the question of, “When can we book a 2020 trip to Walt Disney World?” has been on many of our minds.
The Walt Disney Travel Company will offering 2020 bookings for Walt Disney World vacation packages on June 18, 2019.
When Can I Book A 2020 Walt Disney World Vacation Package?
What is included in a Walt Disney World Vacation Package?
- Accommodations in one of Walt Disney World’s Resorts
- Park Tickets (Can be upgraded to Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus)
- Dining Plan (optional) – FREE Refillable Souvenir Mug with the addition of any of the 3 Meal Plans
- Magic Maker Photo Package (optional)
- FREE Magic Bands for everyone in your Party…can also upgrade to a discounted character MagicBand
- FREE Luggage Tags (included in your MagicBand box)
- Magical Extras card – good for free Mini-Golf and discounts to shops around Walt Disney World
- FREE Transportation between Orlando International Airport (MCO) and Walt Disney World on Disney’s Magical Express – Also includes complimentary Luggage Delivery (optional)
- Early Access to Fastpass+ Bookings
- Access to Extra Magic Hours in the Parks
What is the 499-day rule?
While I completely understand the eagerness to book your next Disney Vacation, there is a limitation on how far in advance you can book your vacation.
Hotel Reservations can be made up to 499 days in advance of your check-out date. This means that all your vacation days must be included within the 499 days.
However, you aren’t able to make a reservation for a Disney Resort hotel package until the actual pricing for 2020 is released.
Not sure what day 499 days from today is? You can use an online calculator to do the math for you.
Ready to plan your Disney Vacation? Let us help you!